Newton Cottages, Northumberland: Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Information
We have now added Boatman's Cottage to the existing two cottages we let at Newton by the Sea. The Sharp family bought the small field that now contains the cottages 20 years ago. We built two terraces of two cottages, all identical. The three brothers and the parents owned a cottage each.
The cottage adjoing Boatman's Cottage was sold to a family friend by one brother some years ago. Boatman's Cottage was used for more than just weekends; consequently we fitted an expensive kitchen and bathrooms with a high standard of finish.
We have now changed all the beds and made all the changes necessary to let as a 5 star holiday cottage.
Boatmans Cottage enjoys the same excellent location as Cullernose and Haven Cottages, a short walk from the Newton Haven and The Ship Inn, the CAMRA award winning pub.
- Booking Conditions
- Newton Cottages Video
- Low Newton by the Sea
- Newton Haven ... Bliss On Your Doorstep
- Helpful Pre-Holiday Information
- What will I find in my cottage at Newton?
- Special Couples Price
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Pubs and Restaurants
- Welcome Pack
- Catering Services
- Trike Tours of Northumberland
- Rothbury Wines
- Horse Riding at Kimmerston
- Cycle Hire on the Northumberland Coastline
- The Ship Inn, Newton by the Sea
- If we are full try this...
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Access Statement